Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is this a normal "turn-around" time for licenses or has there been a flood of new applicants. I've been holding off on taking the class and filling out the application, but if it's a 2 month process I better get started soon.
This is fast, normal would be 90 days. Either way...get started now. Sooner is always better (no OU pun intended).

rr2008

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wife and i submitted to SO on 7/2. my letter was in mail today, post marked 7 days after issue date, her letter was postmarked 27 days sooner than mine.

nephets0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is this a normal "turn-around" time for licenses or has there been a flood of new applicants. I've been holding off on taking the class and filling out the application, but if it's a 2 month process I better get started soon.

Go get it done i only waited like 57 days or something like that

davebloomer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go get it done i only waited like 57 days or something like that

yeah there is no sense in waiting. I've been waiting 60 days now and still no word... sad thing is i waited like 2 months after i took the course to send in he paperwork. dumb mistake. :cry3: <---- now im like this and i should be like this :gun2::gun2: lol

ncaabbfan

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Submitted my application on July 9. Prints were rejected and had to be reprinted. I'm still waiting.

I am in the same situation. Originally submitted my application on 7/2. Had to be finger printed again in mid August and still waiting. Getting close to 2 months after being finger printed the second time.

I don't know if they start the clock all over again when they receive the second set of finger prints or not. Does anyone know?

Latest posts

Top Bottom