Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bk2X

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update on my situation... Submitted application Feb.18, fingerprints reject early March. Went to OSBI, had fingerprints successfully submitted on location. Emailed OSBI at the 81 day mark. Received email back from OSBI stating...

"Your fingerprint results came back to us on 4-23-09,we have 60 to 90 days to complete after that
date.

Thanks

SDA Unit"

Ridiculous. Took over a month to go from the fingerprint machine to the office of the person doing the next step.

lsushawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call the sherifs office, don't bother the OSBI, by law they have 90 days from the time they receive it, so now they're spending time answering your e-mail rather than working on an actual issues. The OSBI website has that information and if you would read the content of multiple threads on this subject you would know that in general the permit makes it to the SO well before the letter from the OSBI gets to you.

I recieved this email this afternoon after I had got home. I'll call TSO in the morning to make sure they have it there.
Our records indicate your application was completed. Since you have not gotten your letter, you should contact your local sheriff's office to see if your license is there and if it's ready for pickup.

Thanks
SDA Unit

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like my renewal wait is over! After 60 days, I got a delivery attempt of a certified letter from the OSBI. Now to just find a time that the post office is actually open.

Latest posts

Top Bottom