Who makes the best washer and dryer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife. She's the best little dishwasher and cook too. I tell her, every time I smack her ass in public. Poor little thing has tired hands.

rehpot

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have the LG tromm for 6 yrs now without any issues. I agree though that top loaders clean clothes better than non commercial front loaders. I always thought Kenmoore was consumer reports top rated, if that means anything.

93 FOX

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been selling appliances for over 10 years now. They are just like cars, everyone makes a bad one here and there. The front loaders use less water (12 to 18 gallons) with larger loads and spin out faster, extracting more water for less drying time, there for saving energy. Your dryer uses more energy than any other appliance. Get what you can get the best deal on, Lg is hard to get service on, and the one brand I would say stay away from would be Frigidaire.

marvin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have a set of Kenmores that came with our house when we bought it. We figured we would keep them until they quit. (They looked as though they had been rode hard and hung up wet), and they are still going fine 6 years later!

Latest posts

Top Bottom