Witnessed a hell of a domestic fight.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChuckC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Son shows up at our house saying his bat Shiite crazy, bi-polar wife is off her meds and he is moving back home. Next day (saturday), she calls his phone or our house phone every 5 minutes, all day long. About 3 am, I get woke up with pounding on the door. Local PD is there to arrest son for battery, she is at station filing charges. Ask when the incident happened, they say 30 minutes earlier, tell them he has been in the house for the last 36 hrs. We all go to station, showing his phone where she had called all day long. His neighbor shows up and tells Police he was sitting on his deck when he sees her come out, take an extension cord and throw it over a tree limb, tie it around her neck and then swing from the porch railing into the tree trunk 3 ****ING TIMES, then get in her car and leave. He was VFD and heard on the scanner to go to our address and make arrest, so he came to PD.

She spent a few days in psych ward till her $$$$$ Mom got her released.

She then broke into our house, dumped trash everywhere, emptied cabinets and closets into floor, then called CPS on us, since son and grandson (not hers) were living in the house.

She nor her ***** Mom were happy when I filed against her, but Mommy's $$$$ and her post#12 with the ADA got bat Shiite released into Mommy's custody.

3 months later, we sold house and moved from Houston to here.

My cousin was married to a bi-polar chick. On one of their many splits she goes to his house while he is at his mom and dads eating dinner, she calls the police and tells them my cousin just set fire to his house. She then sets fire to his house and hauls ass only to find she'd locked her keys up in his house.

On one of their many reconciliations they agreed to meet on neutral ground at a motel to talk things over. He said all was going great, they'd done the deed and were sitting in his truck talking when he looked away then caught a glimpse of a quick movement. He instinctively jerked his head back, tucking his chin against his chest. The movement he saw was her swinging a knife at his throat but ended up laying his chin open from one side to the other.

He kept getting back together with her until she died of cancer.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lesson there, never ever ever step into a DV, never.

Thats right. I seen two guys get into a fight outside a bar in miami because one guy was threatening to beat his GF up. Well, other guy told him not to talk to her like that. And thats when the fight started. The gf's man wound up getting a beer bottle busted over his head and generally got his ass kicked.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Worth the BUMP. Haha I was using the search function to see if anyone had a toolbox for a truck for sale and I stumbled across this gem. Made me laugh..... A lot!

Latest posts

Top Bottom