'Woke and perverted': Republican lawmaker wants University of Okla. president fired over school-funded drag show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep he needs fired and possibly prosecuted for misuse of state funds . The fact that anyone in OU leadership thought this was OK is a problem in and of itself .

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, that's right, my little "pigeon" brain sometimes forgets that you're in the "I'm always right (even when I'm not)" club around here. Good for you big boy.
1683170066235.png

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate being that old guy who wonders stuff, but where is the educational or entertainment value for the majority in any of these events? Why are they spending the kind of money it takes to put these events on instead of lowering the cost of someone to go to school. My daughter wants to go there and it scares me to death. We talk regularly about learning and the different ways you are taught things now. I say to her, listen to everything and you decide what makes since based on the facts, never on someone else's ideals. It's ok to love everyone but understand how that works. It's ok to love one another and not like their lifestyle. Maybe normal has never existed, but this is BS.
Where is the educational payoff in most major colleges these days?

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone found a complete list of all of the gatherings and events hosted in a similar manner to this one? I'm just curious about the cost and type of events they have down there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom