Worst Fast Food Chain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The people I know that eat out all the time do it out of laziness and not the food quality. It’s not as bad now that Ellie’s not home, but my wife has been guilty of it when I’m out of town.
My wife hates cooking, and I don’t mind it and make at least three fourths of what we eat.
Yeah it adds up quick. A family of four and all four drive and have the Sonic app can be expensive. If each person goes 3x a week and spends say $7 each time, that's 3x7x4x4 is $336 a month for Sonic drinks and snacks, and most people spend more than $7 a visit lol. If they like Starbucks or any of the other coffee places, that's easily another $300 month minimum. Smoker? Pack a day smoker is over $300 a month lol. A grand a month for bad habits lol. I didn't get into the beer habit lol.

$7.25/40hrs week minimum wage in OK is about $900 a month take home.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Marco's Pizza. Delivered a thin crust pizza with raw dough and then denied it wasn't cooked. Even though they wouldn't come and pick it up to verify. I always order a chicken thin crust pizza from them and somehow this one wasn't cooked.

Hirschkopf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When it comes to food, I'm easy to please. Basically, I like most things I don't have to cook (except I love smoking meats). Thus, "bad" for me boils down to cold/stale food and/or unpleasant staff and those are due to local management vs the inherent quality of the food.

The fast food places that get visited the most are, in order (Quicken data): Panda Express, Thai Chili-2-go, Chick-fil-A, and In-N-Out Burger. We'd be spending more at Chick-fil-A, but I currently have two family members working at one of their excellent locations.

Murder

Marksman
Reaction score
Years ago my girlfriend and I went to a Wendy's. We ordered food, the girl rang it up and said that will be $x.xx, I started to hand her money because that's what you do then said wait a minute, that's not right. She said I can ring it up again for you if you like. I said yes, please do. She did then said no, $x.xx is correct - it rang up the same. By that time I had added up what we ordered. It was exactly $y.yy - about 40% less than $x.xx. I said that's still not right and she said I could talk to the manager if I wanted. I said yes. A few minutes later the manager came out and said "Sorry, the computer does that sometimes, the total is $y.yy". I haven't been to a Wendy's snce.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It definitely has a lot to do with the managers. The Burger King closest to me is pretty bad.
Yep really good can change to really bad overnight. It has a lot to do with the personnel from top to bottom. And consistency of personnel just doesn’t happen in fast food establishments

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The absolute worst is Champ's Whammy! Chicken

whamychicken.png

Here's their TV Commercial:

Latest posts

Top Bottom