Worst Fast Food Chain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1Mudman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still love Braums Ice Cream and frozen yogart but the Hamburgers have turned into a slider that taste like a Sonic burger. The Bread has shrunk for 120 calories a slice to 60 its pathetic the greed that destroys business as consumers never forget the feeling of their backside being entered without vasoline.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Riiiiiight, corporate greed. Biden’s 30% inflation and customer’s griping every time prices are raised couldn’t have a darn thing to do with it. 🤦🏼‍♂️
Rubio’s is really good, loved their fish taco’s and some chipotle salsa. Yum

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s not fast food but interesting.

IMG_0367.jpeg

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Years ago my girlfriend and I went to a Wendy's. We ordered food, the girl rang it up and said that will be $x.xx, I started to hand her money because that's what you do then said wait a minute, that's not right. She said I can ring it up again for you if you like. I said yes, please do. She did then said no, $x.xx is correct - it rang up the same. By that time I had added up what we ordered. It was exactly $y.yy - about 40% less than $x.xx. I said that's still not right and she said I could talk to the manager if I wanted. I said yes. A few minutes later the manager came out and said "Sorry, the computer does that sometimes, the total is $y.yy". I haven't been to a Wendy's snce.

When you tell the cashier the total isn't right it just doesn't register.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Granddaughter, husband and 2yo flew to Seattle, yesterday. She sent a msg, they had stated to hotel, stopped at a hamburger joint. Lunch was $48. She said they may be hungry when they get home.

They loving that $20 / hr minimum wage.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Granddaughter, husband and 2yo flew to Seattle, yesterday. She sent a msg, they had stated to hotel, stopped at a hamburger joint. Lunch was $48. She said they may be hungry when they get home.

They loving that $20 / hr minimum wage.
Change is a comin', that's for sure.

Folks will either cut out one expenditure to finance fast food, start cooking at home, quit buying the carbonated sugar drinks when they go out, or start cooking more.

How much of that 48 bucks was for drinks?

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
KFC, gone from delicious chicken when the Colonel was alive to dirty entries, floors and slovenly help.
Overall, the worst meal I ever had was good...except the time the wife and I got severe gastrointestinal trots and vomiting for A week. True story.

Last edited:

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was watching the news this morning ( considering how little I pay attention to it anymore it’s a wonder I heard it) and they were talking about the untethered inflation in that industry. I thought you just now noticing that? Probably 3/4 of the fast food places have priced theirselves out of my business. I still remember about a year ago when I pulled thru Slotski <sp?> and they had raised their basic menu sandwiches to $20. I told the dork on the speaker no thanks their food wasn’t worth that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom