Bedlam is dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackary

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the logistical issues is that OSU has non conference games scheduled out for close to the next ten years. OU did as well, but they are changing conferences so they now have to reschedule their non conference games. OU is choosing to leave the conference, power to them, but they can’t really blame OSU for sticking to the commitments they have already made for non conference games.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the logistical issues is that OSU has non conference games scheduled out for close to the next ten years. OU did as well, but they are changing conferences so they now have to reschedule their non conference games. OU is choosing to leave the conference, power to them, but they can’t really blame OSU for sticking to the commitments they have already made for non conference games.

OSU seems to like to schedule D2 teams once a year, I'm sure they could get out of one of those contracts lol.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not butt hurt no hurt feelings always a fun game ! but sure going to laugh when OU gets killed in the SEC.
Who is going to kill them exactly? The Alabama team that almost lost to an average Texas team a couple weeks ago? Or maybe the Florida and Auburn teams that OU demolished in bowl games the last couple years? Maybe that hyped up Texas A&M team that lost to Appalachian State!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who is going to kill them exactly? The Alabama team that almost lost to an average Texas team a couple weeks ago? Or maybe the Florida and Auburn teams that OU demolished in bowl games the last couple years? Maybe that hyped up Texas A&M team that lost to Appalachian State!

Don't be inserting reality into Poke hopes and dreams.....

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gundy sure came off as a whine bag on the channel 9 clips this morning. Blevins probably summed it up with, 'osu lost 16 of the last 19, so I understand their logic'.

I just think this hurts osu a lot more than ou. But, my interest is waning anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom