Bedlam is dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1663763073038.png

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I'm hearing is a bunch of OU fans whine bragging about their butthurt. And I'm not a fan of either team. OU left the conference, OSUs schedule is full. They can't work out a date. Why can't people just take it at face value. It's like OU fans saying they have the best team when they win and the officials were bad when they lose. Buncha whiners.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I'm hearing is a bunch of OU fans whine bragging about their butthurt. And I'm not a fan of either team. OU left the conference, OSUs schedule is full. They can't work out a date. Why can't people just take it at face value. It's like OU fans saying they have the best team when they win and the officials were bad when they lose. Buncha whiners.
Correction. As an OU fan I hate saying this, but it's true... OU fans also complain about the officials when they win.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

This doesn't even make sense lol, y'all are trying too hard. OSU needs OU for relevance, not the other way around. OU is leaving, and like a biter ex all you hear is..... yOuRe GoNNa gEt kILLed iN ThA sEC!!

OU has cleared their non-cons because they had SEC non-cons scheduled going forward. Like I said, I'd wager OSU could move around juggernauts like McNesse St and Lamar and make them happy.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
This doesn't even make sense lol, y'all are trying too hard. OSU needs OU for relevance, not the other way around.
A typical reaction without digesting the post referenced. I'm NOT a fan of either team (so not y'all). And it sounds like OU fans are the bitter exs cause they really shouldn't care, but it eats at y'all anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom