Bedlam is dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why should they? Playing OU isn't exactly a good time whether you win or lose, seeing as their fans are such raging buttholes. Besides:

Bedlam was a great time for me as a student. Of course there was the time a roomate GF got spit on walking to the game.... but I'm sure all the REST of the OSU fans are all angels.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bedlam was a great time for me as a student. Of course there was the time a roomate GF got spit on walking to the game.... but I'm sure all the REST of the OSU fans are all angels.
Regardless, if OU wants to continue any Bedlam games, they have to pay for the privilege. :)

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Aren’t schedules made out until 2030 or something (for both schools). It’s a long ways out for the non conf schedules.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I absolutely love it! OU chose MONEY and a new crowd over their brothers of many many years in The Big 12 so we say BYE. You cannot deny this FACT. Why pander to a group of money hungry want to bes in the SEC who have cut and run.
You OU and your bedfellow Texas have made this happen. It truly remains to be seen where you both will land but it sure won’t be in a national championship of Semi Pro football teams that has every intent to ruin the meaning of college sports.

There will be a day of reckoning because for every action there is an opposite and equal reaction. That some of us will truly enjoy watching. OSU and the remaining Big 12 will keep a more reasonable set of college football standards that are not grounded in MONEY
More of the Woke crowd. Chit on 'em!

Latest posts

Top Bottom