Bedlam is dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ah the comradery and sportsmanship of OU fans will not be missed. The annual jaw jacking of 90-19-2, because football is life and nothing else matters outside of sooner football...They can keep their cult mentality and their gender studies majors in Norman. The rest of us normal people have **** to do. LMAO!

Remember when Gundy was in hot water over a T-shirt and apologized? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Remember when Gundy was in hot water over a T-shirt and apologized? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Remember when Stoops walked hand in hand pandering to the black players because some fraternity idiot sang a racist song on a bus? Both colleges pander to and kiss the asses of black players. Tell me some of the people graduating from either school attended class, did the work, and passed. Give me a break. Let’s just hope either school cracks the Top 10 at season end. I doubt either one of them do this year.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Remember when Stoops walked hand in hand pandering to the black players because some fraternity idiot sang a racist song on a bus? Both colleges pander to and kiss the asses of black players.

Well no chit lol....just thought the gender studies comment was funny.

Tell me some of the people graduating from either school attended class, did the work, and passed. Give me a break.

I'm sure Dexter Manley approves of this comment.

Let’s just hope either school cracks the Top 10 at season end. I doubt either one of them do this year.

I think OU has a good shot at it. :D

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This doesn't even make sense lol, y'all are trying too hard. OSU needs OU for relevance, not the other way around. OU is leaving, and like a biter ex all you hear is..... yOuRe GoNNa gEt kILLed iN ThA sEC!!

OU has cleared their non-cons because they had SEC non-cons scheduled going forward. Like I said, I'd wager OSU could move around juggernauts like McNesse St and Lamar and make them happy.
Why should they? Playing OU isn't exactly a good time whether you win or lose, seeing as their fans are such raging buttholes. Besides:

Unless there are significant undertakings to make the game happen, it can’t happen.
That means OU would have to do the work to make it happen. OU would have to buy out the lesser team's contract, as well as PAY OSU for the pleasure of playing them. That's how the system works.

TeamTomlyn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Blessings be onto you from the Stoops for proving my point. All that matters is the boomer and then the sooner. Can I get an Amen down here in Norman?
LMAO Seriously though you consider your alumni's "bigger picture" is the NCAA rankings. No wonder yall hand out so many liberal arts degrees.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Regardless of what school you’re a fan of, you’re lying to yourself if you think either school wants to play the other. It’s a big ass risk to play OSU every year, in addition to the SEC schedule. For OSU, this gives me a clear cut path to win the conference and make the playoffs every year. Why risk that when a loss to OU could end up keeping them out.

Gundy honestly was right when he said OSU didn’t do anything wrong and OU jumped ship on their own. And I cannot stand Gundy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom