Best Chicken Fried Steak in OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
(My dad and now my wife make the best Ive ever eaten).

Ive eaten some good ones in Oklahoma and Texas. That challenge at Kendalls in Noble though looks like a mutherF to finish. Never tried the challenge but every time weve been there I had to have a nap soon after. Toby Keiths- meh. Cattlemans- I cant get past the steaks when there.

Yourshoesareuntied

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Chuck House has good CFS, but their potatoes are not "real"
Ann's is good, they have a huge CFS, the potatoes are real, i think made with red potatoes.... but they are a cash only place, so be ready for that
I like Del-Rancho sometimes, its a bit spendy I like their fried green beans as one of my sides..

**** New on my list and maybe on the top of my list is Swadley's BBQ, real potatoes, the steak has a light smokey flavor, and is actually made with hamburger... I like it a lot!! *****

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chuck House has good CFS, but their potatoes are not "real"
Ann's is good, they have a huge CFS, the potatoes are real, i think made with red potatoes.... but they are a cash only place, so be ready for that
I like Del-Rancho sometimes, its a bit spendy I like their fried green beans as one of my sides..

**** New on my list and maybe on the top of my list is Swadley's BBQ, real potatoes, the steak has a light smokey flavor, and is actually made with hamburger... I like it a lot!! *****

What? Are you saying they have a Chicken Fried Hamburger steak? I can't even imagine that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom