cow farts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
First of all this is a monumentally stupid "cost". Then again, it's coming from radical leftists so stupid is expected.

Second, I agree with the court's decision. No one has had to pay this ridiculous fee so, as of yet, no one has been injured by it aside from the head-hurting caused by the utter stupidity of taxing carbon emissions.

I didn't read anything in the attached link re: cow farts, though. Maybe I should've said "udder" stupidity. 🤔

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First of all this is a monumentally stupid "cost". Then again, it's coming from radical leftists so stupid is expected.

Second, I agree with the court's decision. No one has had to pay this ridiculous fee so, as of yet, no one has been injured by it aside from the head-hurting caused by the utter stupidity of taxing carbon emissions.

I didn't read anything in the attached link re: cow farts, though. Maybe I should've said "udder" stupidity. 🤔
maybe i misunderstood the courts decision? the way i read it is the court upheld the biden obama decision to tax livestock emissions? is this what you support?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

1666621378260.png

Yep, no damages as of yet but give them time.

Here is the key statement.

states cannot sue until federal agencies incorporate the metric into decisions.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
maybe i misunderstood the courts decision? the way i read it is the court upheld the biden obama decision to tax livestock emissions? is this what you support?

No. Clearly I don't or I wouldn't call it a "monumentally stupid" cost...or tax.

But the reality is, according to the article it hasn't yet been implemented, no one has paid it, thus no one has yet been harmed by the tax. It's no different than not being able to charge someone for a crime before they commit a crime.

If the tax...or fee...is ever implemented there will be several reasons to challenge it again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom