cow farts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No. Clearly I don't or I wouldn't call it a "monumentally stupid" cost...or tax.

But the reality is, according to the article it hasn't yet been implemented, no one has paid it, thus no one has yet been harmed by the tax. It's no different than not being able to charge someone for a crime before they commit a crime.

If the tax...or fee...is ever implemented there will be several reasons to challenge it again.
they couldn't implement the rule because of the legal challenge. now that has been taken out of the way i expect a whole bunch of regulation.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
The $51 cost was calculated during the Obama administration and lowered under Trump. This nonsense has been around for a while. It's more of the same from an out of control government that, if implemented and charged, won't affect the rule-makers...it'll only hurt the average consumer.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The dumb libtards want to tax cow farts, so if they get this accomplished how long will it be before one of their mental monkeys decide to put up a bill to tax human farts?

Latest posts

Top Bottom