cow farts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 312595

Yep, no damages as of yet but give them time.

Here is the key statement.

states cannot sue until federal agencies incorporate the metric into decisions.
I haven't read all the post on this, but how can this non-sense be posted, IN OKLAHOMA, OF ALL PLACES, without someone posting the SIMPLE BIOLOGICAL FACT, THAT COWS CAN NOT FART!!!!!!! IT IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE, FOR ANY RUMINATE, COWS, DEER, BUFFALO ETC, TO PASS GAS, FROM ETHER END!! THAT IS WHY THEY BLOAT, AND WILL BLOAT TO THE POINT THEY CAN NO LONGER BREATH, AND DIE, BEFORE THEY CAN PASS GAS! ANYONE THAT WORKS WITH CATTLE KNOW THIS, this bloat can be drained by punchuring the hollow in front of the left hip bone, and this will temprrially relieve this predsssure build up. but won't cure it. This bloat is caused when a cow eats something with a high, or low, PH, the rumon is about 7 PH and anything, apples, for example that is higher or lower than that, will kill the microrgisums that digest theIr food, causing it to rot, and create gas! AMAZING HOW STUPID THESE LIBERAL JERKS CAN BE? VOTE!

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't read all the post on this, but how can this non-sense be posted, IN OKLAHOMA, OF ALL PLACES, without someone posting the SIMPLE BIOLOGICAL FACT, THAT COWS CAN NOT FART!!!!!!! IT IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE, FOR ANY RUMINATE, COWS, DEER, BUFFALO ETC, TO PASS GAS, FROM ETHER END!! THAT IS WHY THEY BLOAT, AND WILL BLOAT TO THE POINT THEY CAN NO LONGER BREATH, AND DIE, BEFORE THEY CAN PASS GAS! ANYONE THAT WORKS WITH CATTLE KNOW THIS, this bloat can be drained by punchuring the hollow in front of the left hip bone, and this will temprrially relieve this predsssure build up. but won't cure it. This bloat is caused when a cow eats something with a high, or low, PH, the rumon is about 7 PH and anything, apples, for example that is higher or lower than that, will kill the microrgisums that digest theIr food, causing it to rot, and create gas! AMAZING HOW STUPID THESE LIBERAL JERKS CAN BE? VOTE!

Wow... Yeah...amazing all right. You should probably check your physically impossible biological facts before you go spewing MORE nonsense. Of course cows and goats can burp/belch. FFS...even I know that. Mostly because I've had a couple of my goats belch right in my face. But I also informed myself in the basics of caring for goats since I now have several. The following quote refers to cows but it's similar for goats.

Many sources say cows can, in fact, fart. However, belching is responsible for releasing about 95% of the methane a cow produces. So, even if they can fart, it's not nearly as common as belching/burping

When cattle eat carbohydrates, some of the carbon gets converted to CO2 and methane (CH4) by the rumen microbes. About once a minute, a series of rumen contractions releases this gas mixture from the animal’s mouth in a process called eructation, or more simply, belching. If this natural belching process doesn’t occur, cattle can suffer from bloat. - Sara Place, Ph.D., is senior director, sustainable beef production research, at NCBA

Christopher Field at the Stanford Woods Institute for the Environment was quoted by the Associated Press on the topic: "Of the CH4 (methane) produced by enteric fermentation in the forestomach 95% was excreted by eructation (burp), and from CH4 produced in the hindgut 89% was found to be excreted through the breath."

Apologies to Ronald Reagan: "The trouble with our "old John" is not that he's ignorant; it's just that he knows so much that isn't so."

Latest posts

Top Bottom