Empty store shelves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RangerRick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered 2 bags of chips, among other items on the shopping list, off of the Sam's club website. I have received everything but the chips so far.

View attachment 251600

The chips shipped from Pennsylvania. WTH? Doesn't sound real smart to me! And the shipping is free.

View attachment 251599

I ordered 2 bags of chips, among other items on the shopping list, off of the Sam's club website. I have received everything but the chips so far.

View attachment 251600

The chips shipped from Pennsylvania. WTH? Doesn't sound real smart to me! And the shipping is free.

View attachment 251599
was at Sam's on 71st they I believe they had them, i know they had lot's of different Chips in the mix and match area

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I may have missed it but have any of you guys tried the Mexican market in Edmond, if so is it any good.
Rick, are you referring to La Perla on Kelley south of 15th? It’s a cool little shop with lots of stuff in it. Mostly food items. There is also a lunch counter in there. I go with a Mexican friend of mine and it’s some really authentic street tacos.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Morelos just off I-35 & 12th in Moore is another good Mexican grocery with friendly employees and a good lunch counter that serves great fresh cooked daily authentic Mexican food.......we make the short drive up from Norman and eat lunch there once or twice a month.

Morello's.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rick, are you referring to La Perla on Kelley south of 15th? It’s a cool little shop with lots of stuff in it. Mostly food items. There is also a lunch counter in there. I go with a Mexican friend of mine and it’s some really authentic street tacos.
That is the one. I may have to talk the wife into going some day.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here in Arizona, there aren't many shortages depending on the dates and events going on.
Cream cheese short before football games but in stock in a few days. Veggi's fully stocked, meat counter full.
Love shopping at Fry's. They have a beer and wine bar in the store. Park the cart, have a beer and finish shopping.
Heck yeah!! I was in the Fry's in Sahuarita AZ and was mighty impressed, heckuva store! Part of the Kroger family, I think. I'll definitely go back.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny how employees say it is management not scheduling. The stores have cut numbers and hours, because of minimum wage BS. But CHIPS, BREAD, SODAS are stocked by the drivers, not store.

Lots of factors are creating this perfect storm. All factors were created by Dumbasscraps.

Covid
Gas prices
Minimum wage
Stimulus

Dumbasscraps

Latest posts

Top Bottom