EXCLUDING POLITICS, what is the most irritating thing that happens or you have to deal with

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was just reading back through this thread. We really have easy lives if these are the things that are the "Most Irritating Things" we can think of. I've got a pretty great life.
Did you even read what I wrote good sir????

Cbs What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My biggest struggle is having dinner ready when I’m ready to eat! I don’t always get home and ready to eat at the same time but you’d think after 20yrs my wife would just know when it’s time to have supper ready. Pisses me off. I ain’t gonna quit on her though! God knows I couldn’t convince another woman to put up with my azz. Other than that it’s all gon be aight!

evidently you have her a bit beaten down and brainwashed

most chicks I have associated with would politely or not so politely tell you to **** off. I assume you’re a grown man. Knowing how to take care of yourself is a nice skill to have

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
evidently you have her a bit beaten down and brainwashed

most chicks I have associated with would politely or not so politely tell you to **** off. I assume you’re a grown man. Knowing how to take care of yourself is a nice skill to have

😲😲😲 I would NEVER tell Grumpy to **** off! Go **** himself, maybe ... Lol Luckily he, like all emotionally stunted individuals I've ever known, prefers McD's over a home-cooked meal. 🤷 I dunno. There is no telling but I'm pretty sure his dad didn't beat him enough when he was coming up. 😉🤐🤐

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the most annoying things to me are drivers that keep their High Headlights on when driving at night and/or those whose Headlights are improperly adjusted for their vehicle’s angle of attack due either to intentional modification to the undercarriage or poor weight distribution; this complaint also includes those driving on the highways with Off-Road Lights on. There was a time when OHP Officers would ticket offenders, but now these practices are rampant. With the introduction of High Output and Ultra-Bright LED Systems, these annoyances are ubiquitous.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Well I have another one. Pets. I love the little bastards, which makes it twice as painful when you inadvertently step on one. It doesn't matter that they've been stepped on before and it doesn't matter that you've told them a million times before to settle down and watch where they're going, you still feel like **** when they whelp in pain and go limping away.

It also feels bad when you leave the veterinarian $534.00 lighter in the wallet, and they didn't even find anything broken. Veterinarian services have gotten outrageously expensive. I don't know how low-income families can even afford pets anymore. :(
I've never had pet insurance but after spending thousands on my last dog my pup has insurance that reimburses me 80% except for routine wellness visits. Got it thru Costco and it has good reviews but I hope to not have to use it.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the most annoying things to me are drivers that keep their High Headlights on when driving at night and/or those whose Headlights are improperly adjusted for their vehicle’s angle of attack due either to intentional modification to the undercarriage or poor weight distribution; this complaint also includes those driving on the highways with Off-Road Lights on. There was a time when OHP Officers would ticket offenders, but now these practices are rampant. With the introduction of High Output and Ultra-Bright LED Systems, these annoyances are ubiquitous.
I have to say I just bought a new Chevy truck and it has some whackadoodle headlight system called "IntelliBeam" which was on when I picked it up a week ago. As far as I can tell, it should be called the "Let'sPissOffOtherDriversAtTheLeastOpportuneMomentWithNoWayToCorrectTheProblemWhileIt'sHappening" headlight system. I keep forgetting to figure out how to disable it before I'm driving, then the sun sets and whoop, there it is! WTF is wrong with a damned on/off switch? :(

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have to say I just bought a new Chevy truck and it has some whackadoodle headlight system called "IntelliBeam" which was on when I picked it up a week ago. As far as I can tell, it should be called the "Let'sPissOffOtherDriversAtTheLeastOpportuneMomentWithNoWayToCorrectTheProblemWhileIt'sHappening" headlight system. I keep forgetting to figure out how to disable it before I'm driving, then the sun sets and whoop, there it is! WTF is wrong with a damned on/off switch? :(
My son told me yesterday “the future is now old man” when I complained about something similar. Yet, I agree with you. Why not just a switch instead of needing an IT degree to operate a car?

Last edited:

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son told me yesterday “the future is now old man” when I complained about something similar. Yet, I agree with you. Why not just a switch instead if needing an IT degree to operate a car?
The more crutches the youngins lean on the easier it is to knock them over… just an observation from a nascent curmudgeon.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ordering at the drive through and getting interrupted. Pisses me the heck off. I want to say if you’ll let me finish you’d know!

It’s that nobody knows how their menu even works much less what’s on it. This is everywhere not just one food chain.

“I have this xxxxx for sell”. “I want to sale this xxxxx”. My head wants to explode.

Latest posts

Top Bottom