EZ Armor Anyone else have these?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My cousin put this on his house it took me 9 kicks plus just jumping into the door to get it open and the only reason it opened was the door frame broke, he was a little pissed because we had the new door sitting there to replace after the test but we didn't have the stuff we needed to fix what I broke. He even bought it for his inlaws after we tested it, it is not an end all solution but it will buy you time to arm yourself and take up a better defensive position instead of just sitting there watching TV and your door flying open.

willnotgoquietly

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there a place to buy local or is it just online? Looks like something worth investing in.

Hello
We are a distributor for the EZ armor products here in OKC.
Take a look at our site and contact us with questions. On the site there are detailed installation instructions and pictures of the product. It is a good, solid product and well worth the money to strengthen doors. Installation usually takes about 30 minutes. I have not seen this kit at the local Lowes and Home Depo.

http://firstlinehomedefense.com/

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How much extra does this get you over using good screws that go into the studs (as opposed to the standard screws that only go into the door frame)?

Latest posts

Top Bottom