Fat guy shooting team?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hey I don't think I'm going to make it tomorrow. My neck is killing me and had a migrain all day,had Mark bring me home after tanning and go to gym without me. I was fine at NT after I took a tab,had a couple drinks and saw our old nurse friend. Can't really do a tab and drinks in the morning and drive. I am actully in bed using my phone,just took a tab to see about tonight. That is why the one big post,it is kind of a pain to post on the phone

You may need to see my chriopractor

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hey I don't think I'm going to make it tomorrow. My neck is killing me and had a migrain all day,had Mark bring me home after tanning and go to gym without me. I was fine at NT after I took a tab,had a couple drinks and saw our old nurse friend. Can't really do a tab and drinks in the morning and drive. I am actully in bed using my phone,just took a tab to see about tonight. That is why the one big post,it is kind of a pain to post on the phone

Don't worry, the Grand Poohbah can make it all better, just lay back and relax!:hey3::naughty:

Latest posts

Top Bottom