Fat guy shooting team?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ridgeway

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey I don't think I'm going to make it tomorrow. My neck is killing me and had a migrain all day,had Mark bring me home after tanning and go to gym without me. I was fine at NT after I took a tab,had a couple drinks and saw our old nurse friend. Can't really do a tab and drinks in the morning and drive. I am actully in bed using my phone,just took a tab to see about tonight. That is why the one big post,it is kind of a pain to post on the phone

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hey I don't think I'm going to make it tomorrow. My neck is killing me and had a migrain all day,had Mark bring me home after tanning and go to gym without me. I was fine at NT after I took a tab,had a couple drinks and saw our old nurse friend. Can't really do a tab and drinks in the morning and drive. I am actully in bed using my phone,just took a tab to see about tonight. That is why the one big post,it is kind of a pain to post on the phone

Gonna miss you....

Oklahoma_mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Oklahoma Mike!
ai239.photobucket.com_albums_ff235_stella_pearl_lastnight.jpg

Hope you had a good time! I know I did!

:hey3: It was my pleasure!

Glad you had a good time I know I did. :drunk2: :drunk2::drunk2::drunk2::woohoo1:

Latest posts

Top Bottom