Fat guy shooting team?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hedgehog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had a good day. I could have shot better at the match I was at but a ho hum day shooting is much better than the slackers who decided not to shoot!

Positive Discontent and I had fun at the match, killed some good guys, oh well!

I hope you are well!!

That sounds like fun. I actually haven't ever shot competitively. I would like to do that sometime, though. Sounds pretty nifty.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think they are getting use to our brand of humor. Keelty shoots better when his back pockets are full of rocks.... Think it was a counter balance to breakfast.....:laughup:

Bwa hahahaha

I hope they take their shooting as serious as we do!!!:laugh6:

I had to put some rocks in Lonnie's pocket so he did not blow away! He took offense????

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That sounds like fun. I actually haven't ever shot competitively. I would like to do that sometime, though. Sounds pretty nifty.

We where talking today about using a wheelchair. All but one stage would have been friendly. We shot with a guy that was missing a hand and there is a guy that is blind that out shoots us as well....

Hedgehog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We where talking today about using a wheelchair. All but one stage would have been friendly. We shot with a guy that was missing a hand and there is a guy that is blind that out shoots us as well....

I have thought about doing competition a couple of times, but I am not sure how I would holster the weapon and am not sure what I would shoot. Ideas?

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have thought about doing competition a couple of times, but I am not sure how I would holster the weapon and am not sure what I would shoot. Ideas?

what you would shoot? What gun?

I shoot a smith and wesson M&P
Pos Dis shoots an XD and there are peeps that shoot gl*&@s I just could not spell it!!!

If you want to shoot a competition, try a Steel Challenge. You can shoot a 22 and you dont hacve to have a holster

Hedgehog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what you would shoot? What gun?

I shoot a smith and wesson M&P
Pos Dis shoots an XD and there are peeps that shoot gl*&@s I just could not spell it!!!

If you want to shoot a competition, try a Steel Challenge. You can shoot a 22 and you dont hacve to have a holster

I have holsters, but the trick from the chair has been where to put the holster. Many people aren't gung ho about me drawing from the hip or the ankle even though I am seated. I have some options when it comes to selecting a gun, but most of my stuff is pretty compact. I imagine they wouldn't be optimal for target shooting....?

Latest posts

Top Bottom