Fat guy shooting team?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ridgeway

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm dirty! Going to take a shower and get ready for a night out with Mark. If the Friday night PD crowd wants to come on out to NT Mark and I will be there about 7 to get a good table and we can save some seats, just text me and let me know!

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok which of you blasting son-of-a-guns are going to blast my 10/22 receiver?

As soon as I can track down some ALox, I'd be happy to (of course, I'll have to use Steve's cabinet!). Do you want to coat it too? I have Graphite Black, OD Green, FDE, Titanium Blue and Sniper Grey (a really dark grey, almost black, and very smooth).

Of course, these will all be some of my first ones, so it may not be perfect, sorry. ;) (your pistol comes to mind...)

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As soon as I can track down some ALox, I'd be happy to (of course, I'll have to use Steve's cabinet!). Do you want to coat it too? I have Graphite Black, OD Green, FDE, Titanium Blue and Sniper Grey (a really dark grey, almost black, and very smooth).

Of course, these will all be some of my first ones, so it may not be perfect, sorry. ;) (your pistol comes to mind...)

Not going to coat it at this time, just want it to be as blingy as that barrel.

ryanncass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I have a perfect test piece of crap gun for you to test on. QFI 25 auto

Latest posts

Top Bottom