Fat Guys Burger Bar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK ... that's twice now ... How does peanut butter on a hamburger NOT "veer pretty far from 'burger'"?? Ewwww ... just the thought of all that grease is making my stomach hurt. lol

I'm with you on this one, I tried a bite of one with PB on it, just wasn't my thing. I'm more of a bacon, cheese, jalapeno, ketchup, lettuce, and tomato guy. FG's does offer Siracha as well so I add a little kick that way...

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How does Fat Guys compare to Five Guys???? I rank Five guys nearly on the same level as a Braum's burger.

I'd probably put Braum's over Five Guys on a burger basis. Might be neck and neck on the fries since Five Guys goes with fresh cut and Braum's are frozen. OTOH, the Braum's crinkle cut fry is pretty good for frozen.

I've not even gone to the Five Guys in Tulsa but I've gone to several in FL & GA. Fat Guys is good but overdone on the variety, IMO. Good basic burger done right: Hank's, Bill's Jumbo on Admiral, Freddie's near TU, etc. Many of the others listed in the thread do a good basic burger.

Fatboy Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The downtown Fat Guys is on the east side of Oneok Field. It is great to get a burger and head to a game...Or during tax season pick one up and take to the office.

Latest posts

Top Bottom