Friday Night Funnies........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, My old buddy Rich sent me these Cajun Jokes on this good Friday. Rich lives in Houston and we both are buddies with Bobby who lives in the swamp just South of Lake Charles...........basically.........we've put money on a few fightin' fowl and rolled a few dice in Lake Charles and Kinder, Louisiana.

***Remember, read these jokes with a Cajun(Coon Ass) accent.***

Remember.....it's pronounced Boo-dro.

A construction site boss was interviewing men for a job, when along came Boudreaux. The boss thought to himself, "I'm not hiring that lazy Cajun," so he decided to set a test for Boudreaux hoping he wouldn't be able to answer the questions and he'd be able to refuse him the job without getting into an argument.

The first question was, "Without using numbers, represent the number 9."

Boudreaux says, "Dat's easy," and proceeds to draw three trees.

The boss says, "What the hell is that?"

Boudreaux says, "Tree' n tree' n tree makes nine."

"Fair enough," says the boss. "Second question, same rules, but represent 99."

Boudreaux stares into space for a while, then makes a smudge on each tree. "Der ya go sir," he says.

The boss scratches his head and asks, "How on earth do you get that to represent 99?"

Boudreaux answers, "Each tree is dirty now, so it's dirty tree' n dirty tree' n dirty tree - dat's 99."

The boss is getting worried he's going to have to hire Boudreaux so he says, "All right, question number 3. Same rules again, but this time represent the number 100."

Boudreaux stares into space again, then he shouts, "I got it!" He makes a little mark at the base of each tree and says, "Der ya go sir - 100."

The boss looks at Boudreaux's attempt and thinks, "Ha! Got him this time." He then tells Boudreaux, "Go on Boudreaux, you must be crazy if you think that represents a hundred!"

Boudreaux leans forward and points to the little marks at the tree bases and says, "A little dog comes along and craps by each tree, so now ya got dirty tree an' a turd, dirty tree an' a turd, and dirty tree an' a turd, which makes 100. When do I start my job?"

On the outskirts of Crowley, there was a big, old pecan tree just inside the cemetery fence. One day, two boys filled up a bucketful of nuts and sat down by the tree, out of sight, and began dividing the nuts.

“One for you, one for me, one for you, one for me,” said one boy. Several of the pecans dropped and rolled down toward the fence.

Another boy came riding along the road on his bicycle. As he passed, he thought he heard voices from inside the cemetery. He slowed down to investigate.

Sure enough, he heard, “One for you, one for me, one for you, one for me…”

He just knew what it was. He jumped back on his bike and rode off. Just around the bend he met Boudreaux, who had become an old man, hobbling along with a cane.

“Come here quick,” said the boy, “you won’t believe what I heard! Satan and the Lord are down at the cemetery dividing up the souls!”

Boudreaux said, “Beat it kid, can’t you see it’s hard for me to walk.” When the boy insisted though, Boudreaux hobbled slowly to the cemetery.

Standing by the fence they heard, “One for you, one for me. One for you, one for me.”

Boudreaux whispered, ”Boy, you’ve been tellin’ me the truth. Let’s see if we can see the Lord!”

Shaking with fear, they peered through the fence, yet were still unable to see anything. Boudreaux and the boy gripped the wrought iron bars of the fence tighter and tighter as they tried to get a glimpse of the Lord.

At last they heard, “One for you, one for me. That’s all. Now let’s go get those nuts by the fence and we’ll be done…”

They say Boudreaux had the lead for a good half-mile before the kid on the bike passed him.

Go Texans!!! Rich is my buddy who I go to Houston Texans games with.......and drink a few beers, eat some BBQ, Boudin, and Softshell Crabs with.Ooooooohh Weeeeee!!!
ww3.hdnux.com_photos_15_57_13_3601142_3_622x350.jpg

www.stadiumpics.com_graphics_stadium_sm_finelight_1.jpg

[Broken External Image]

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First one was new to me, not so much the second.

However, such jokes always get a belly-laugh from me. Wife just doesn't seem to understand.

Whether it's my sense of humor or just the jokes, I can never tell. I just smile and go on.

DrinkYourMilkshake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had the pleasure of working a field assignment in nah lens some years ago. One of the guys I went to lunch with daily told me a variation of this one while we ate a fried oyster poboy back in this little swamp shack they called a lunch kitchen.

Boudreaux lived across the bayou from Clarence, who Boudreaux did not like.
There was no bridge or other easy way to cross the bayou so the two would argue by yelling across the bayou.

Boudreaux would often yell across the bayou to Clarence, "Clarence, if I had a way to cross dat bayou, I would come beat you up!".

The threats continued for many years.

One day the state built a bridge across the Bayou.

Soon after the bridge was built, Boudreaux's wife, Clotile, says "Boudreaux, you've been talking about going across dat bayou to beat up Clarence all dese years. Now that they have dat bridge, what are you waiting for?"

So Boudreaux decided it was time to go see Clarence, so he started walking down to the bridge.

Just as he was getting ready to cross the bridge, he looks up at the sign on the bridge, reads it, and goes back home.

When Boudreaux gets home, Clotile asks "Mais, Boudreaux, did you go beat up Clarence?"

Boudreaux said, "Mais no Clotile, dat sign on dat bridge says 'Clearance 13 feet 3 inches'. Mais, Clotile, Clarence don't look dat big from across de bayou!"

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's just after closing time, and an old Cajun who's just spent too much time and money in the local bar is taking a shortcut through the cemetery. It had been raining earlier in the evening (when decent people were already in bed), and his less than sober condition isn't helping. As he's stumbling and sliding through the plots, he comes upon a freshly dug grave, awaiting a burial the next morning, and, as expected, he falls in.

He tries to stand up and climb his way out of the hole, but isn't able to stand, let alone climb, so he lies back down and starts to cry, "Hep me! I'm cold! Hep me, I'm cold!"

This draws the attention of another late-night rambler, none other than Boudreaux. Being slightly less inebriated and slightly more sure of foot, he picks his way thorough the headstones, growing ever closer to the source of the sound.

"Hep me! I'm cold! Hep me, I'm cold!"

Finally, Boudreaux reaches the open pit, and in the shadows sees the form of a man lying on the ground.

"Hep me! I'm cold! Hep me, I'm cold!"

"Of course you are! You done kicked all your dirt off!"

Latest posts

Top Bottom