Gas Prices!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The $$ savings is what prompted the 2 additional cans but the TP panic also played part in having a bit of stored fuel, Unless its by the honey we don't want to get caught with our pants down..
Difference in TP and gasoline fuel is difference in transporting and storage. You can fill the passenger compartment of a mini van to the gills with TP for no more than the initial cost of the TP. You can pack it way in a spare bedroom, closet or even down one side of the hallway in the house. Gasoline can't be stashed as easily as TP and most people don't have very much capacity to hoard gasoline like they can toilet paper. Gasoline also has a short life span before quality deteriorates unlike toilet paper.
Short of a few refineries going down at the same time, we pretty secure with access to fuel.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago I topped off the pickup for $1.89 per gallon for 100% gas and yesterday it was $2.13 per gallon at the same station.

I'm not complaining......like most here I've seen it a bunch higher.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a 30 gallon Gas Caddy and filled it up a month ago. More for the coming apocalypse than trying to save money, but I have been filling my mower cans in the winter for a few years; adding Stabil and using it in the summer when fuel prices are higher.

I mentioned in a different thread that my energy stocks have started to go up. This may be a precursor to the coming inflation from all the money that is being printed and given away. Anyway, I digress. This company makes gasoline and is one of the stocks I mentioned going up over the last few days:

upload_2021-1-14_15-11-30.png

Crude futures have started picking up as well.

upload_2021-1-14_15-13-5.png

Attachments

• upload_2021-1-14_15-12-38.png
    upload_2021-1-14_15-12-38.png
    165.3 KB · Views: 40

Latest posts

Top Bottom