Have You Noticed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t matter what DRAWL you have if you speak plainly so it can be understood its more of what kind of person you are so don’t make a color or language thing out of it. ( roll w a joke once in a while).

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
I'm captivated by Dagen McDowell's Virginia accent, she's on Fox Business.
1687797416516.png

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The panoply of vernacular presentations commonly referred to as drawls across the Suthron regions are as sweet music to my ears. In the days before the Borgish monoculture began it’s brutal cultural assimilation under the guise of Walmart, I could generally nail down the place of origin of most suthroners within very few sentences. When I was at Mickey Mouse Institute, the lilting tones from Judson Baptist Girls College were as a carillon at sunset. My my my... The Suthron drawl is the most natural progression of that kindred tongue from which it did derive. Cousins, separated by centuries and oceans, when fairly met will find easy discourse betwixt the Gaelic brogue of Eire and Scotia and our own fair Suthron estate.

However, the nasally screeching of nails on chalkboard, that vulgar expulsion of breath generally misnomered as speech by the inhabitants of the dismal northern climes will forever be anathema to my senses.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom