Hot Sauce Preference?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite Hot Sauce?

• Tabasco Classic Red

Votes: 32 16.9%
  • Tabasco Green

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • Cholula

Votes: 20 10.6%
  • Louisiana Hot Sauce

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • Frank's Red Hot

Votes: 21 11.1%
  • Sriracha

Votes: 23 12.2%
  • Something Else (Please Comment)

Votes: 38 20.1%

• Total voters

Repubiman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Dave's Insanity

Ass in Space

Dave's being the hottest. Had a boss tell me Okies didn't know anything about real hot sauces
And he and his wife grew up in Lousianna and nothing compares to Cajun hot. We had a pot
luck dinner at work with wings and a couple my buddies asked for me to bring some of my hot
sauces for the wings. The boss dipped his first wing in the Dave's and left for 30 minutes without
Finishing his plate. lol. When he came back he refused anymore food but wouldn't admit it
was still too hot for him.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Secret Aardvark sauce, but Sriracha is a close second... I like hot, but I also like to be able to taste other food the next day.

www.secretaardvark.com_images_all_three.jpg

When I lived in Mexico they would puree habaneros and strain out the solids so you're left with straight freaking acid. Then they'd take a large roll, stuff it full of bbq pork and put it in a wire basket and dip it into the habanero juice... Too much for me to handle! Nos vemos a la salida!

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cholula on just about everything, especially if it has ground beef in it... that's what I picked in the poll.

On Asian, I go with a siracha pepper sauce called Sambol. It's the one with the rooster on the label. I get it at Super Cao Nguyen. The old lady and I go through a jar of that every couple months. She cooks a lot of Asian stuff.

For lunch today, I had some ground beef, mushroom, onion and rice soup and I put both Cholula and Sambol in it. It was pretty frickin awesome.

carry guy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Poblano, by Nicolas and Oscar R. Segura, made in Tuscon, Arizona since 1924. They make a green jalapeno sauce, a red jalapeno sauce, a red Salsa Ranchera, and a red Mexican Hot Sauce. They have been approached with offers from the big companies over the years, but decided to keep it a family business. The green sauce is a unique product, and the various reds work their way up the hot scale. All of them are good.

I load up when I'm in the area. If I run out, they are available online from Acacia Artisans.

I also use Cholula on ground beef and mexican omelettes.

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got 4 kinds that are regulars in my cabinet right now. See the photo I'm attempting to paste with tapa talk.

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_01_25_evu2e7a4.jpg

Want to try something new? I just shipped some bbq sauce to double dd meats. Apparently the are the self declared hot sauce capital of the US with thousands of varieties in stock.

Check them out: http:// doubleddmeats.comdoubleddmeats.com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Top Bottom