Hot Sauce Preference?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite Hot Sauce?

• Tabasco Classic Red

Votes: 32 16.9%
  • Tabasco Green

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • Cholula

Votes: 20 10.6%
  • Louisiana Hot Sauce

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • Frank's Red Hot

Votes: 21 11.1%
  • Sriracha

Votes: 23 12.2%
  • Something Else (Please Comment)

Votes: 38 20.1%

• Total voters

mprvise

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tried many you guys mentioned, but really digging this stuff right now. Hot without being too hot (to me anyway) and really nice flavor.

1924.jpg

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No problem. I just kind of took it the wrong way and it was probably all my fault. I'm the one that should be apologizing.
Anyway back to the topic. If you ever want a really good sandwich and in a hurry. Really fresh soft bread, covered with good butter and a lot of Maria Sharps. One of the best snacks I know of. I call it my Kung Fu sandwich. A few hours after eating it you will kick higher then you ever imagined. VIKING

It's ok, no problem :-) Bread, butter and hot sauce? I love bread and butter plus I love hot sauce but I've never combined them before. I'm gonna try it this week!

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always been a fan of Louisiana. There are better hot sauces suited for different foods, but this is generally the best one. I received a bottle of Moonshine hot sauce. It tastes like a mixup of 75% Louisiana and 25% Tobasco, it's pretty good, even if it's mainly just a novelty: http://www.basspro.com/Moonshine-Hot-Sauce/product/10228606/

One of my south-of-the-border friends made a comment about Tobasco, "Have you ever seen a Mexican eat it?". I'm not a huge fan of its flavor, Franks either.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's kinda' hard to pick a "favorite" b'cuz some compliment different foods better than others.

However, I have been stuck on Valentina for quite a while.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom