Hot Sauce Preference?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite Hot Sauce?

• Tabasco Classic Red

Votes: 32 16.9%
  • Tabasco Green

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • Cholula

Votes: 20 10.6%
  • Louisiana Hot Sauce

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • Frank's Red Hot

Votes: 21 11.1%
  • Sriracha

Votes: 23 12.2%
  • Something Else (Please Comment)

Votes: 38 20.1%

• Total voters

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me and my kid stopped by Oklahoma Joes the other night to grab some food because the wife was having dinner with her monthly hotair ballooning womens group and they were making up sauces by the kitchen. The guy told me they were experimenting with a sauce with ghost pepper and he gave me a sample to try. It was sweet on top with a fire under it but not overwhelmingly hot and it really was pretty good.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
one of my favorite things to eat:
s2.postimage.org_5abv0fyk9_IMG_3873.jpg

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We got a pack of hot sauce for Christmas last year that had like five or six different kinds of hot sauce ranging from mild to excruciating. We started with the mild and I just finished the last of the "pretty darn warm" which was quite tasty. The next in line is much hotter but doesn't have a great flavor (I'll use it mostly mixed into stuff for the heat). There's two bottles left, some kind of green sauce (probably jalapeno flavor) and one is dark brown (probably chipotle of some kind). After that's gone I'm thinking about joining one of those hot sauce of the month clubs. I'm all the time disparaging myself for putting such hot sauce on my food but the next time around I do it all over again, I'm an addict lol.

longhorntitan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sam's carries a salsa that comes in mild, medium, & hot. Cant remember the name but the hot is made with habaneros and its pretty good. Kills me cant remember the name cus we buy it all the time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom