how do you carry your j-frame

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F16mickey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are interested in pocket carry (not my preferred mode of carry) I would suggest looking at the airweight models.
The 640 series are stainless steel and they are a bit heavy for the pocket. I carry mine on a belt and they are great for when I can not conceal a G17.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don Hume 715 with clip is a good option but you need to have a belt that isn't too think for the clip. One in picture doesn't let the clip "close" properly so I had it under my belt (not recommended)

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_IMAGE_224.jpg

This is one I am waiting delivery on. I will let you know how it works.

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_HankJframeholster.jpg

I have never been a fan of pocket carry but not for the [non] tactical reasons. I just don't seem to have big enough pockets. Forget about carrying it in jeans. Some cargo shorts have big enough pockets but dockers and chinos typically don't.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have an LCR that I got about a week ago. Been carrying in a DeSantis Tuck This at 4 O'clock, the Tuck This is adjustable for cant and I have tried appendix carry, but it was a bit uncomfortable. The Tuck This carries low, so only the butt of the gun is above the belt line.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very soon, I will be the proud owner of a model 649 Bodyguard which will be worn in a Mitch Rosen 5JR OWB holster.

[Broken External Image]

Currently, my model 38 Airweight Bodyguard rides in a Milt Sparks PCH-R pocket holster.

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom