how do you carry your j-frame

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Thats the same maker as the holster I listed above. I will post some more pictures if it on my belt later.

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_HankJframeholster.jpg

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
what is your opinion on that holster burk. i lost the bid for one but i talked to the maker and he said he was making more this weekend and would shoot me a message when there ready. how comfortable is it. is it well made?

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well,I dont have the full review finished so you'll have to wait :) But a couple of things so far.

1. It rides deep but you can still get a full grip.
2. Not as easy to reholster as an IWB auto
3. Very Comfortable

......more to follow

what is your opinion on that holster burk. i lost the bid for one but i talked to the maker and he said he was making more this weekend and would shoot me a message when there ready. how comfortable is it. is it well made?

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i prefer the "hack method" it works for me. cant post pics but there are pics in the handgun section

I gotta give another kudo to 'hack for this method of carry. Although there may be situations where it might not be optimum, I found out again today that it has it place.

I was on the way out the door and knew I was going to be going in some state buildings so I didn't put on my usual IWB rig and just stuck the ol' J-Frame with Uncle Mikes pocket holster (size 4) in my waistband at about 2 o'clock and away I went.

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_IMAGE_308.jpg

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_IMAGE_316.jpg

Very comfortable and hasn't offered to move one inch so far this morning.

Thanks again 'Hack

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I gotta give another kudo to 'hack for this method of carry. Although there may be situations where it might not be optimum, I found out again today that it has it place.

I was on the way out the door and knew I was going to be going in some state buildings so I didn't put on my usual IWB rig and just stuck the ol' J-Frame with Uncle Mikes pocket holster (size 4) in my waistband at about 2 o'clock and away I went.

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_IMAGE_308.jpg

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_IMAGE_316.jpg

Very comfortable and hasn't offered to move one inch so far this morning.

Thanks again 'Hack

Hmmm...maybe I should try the Hack method.

Oh wait...I have that 30 pack there. :rolleyes2

Latest posts

Top Bottom