How do you pay for your addiction?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Same as some others, I work overtime. I get 2 paychecks from my job, 1- for my 40 hours which I put in one bank account to pay the bills and the second is for my after hours on call work, That goes into my personal account that the wife never see's. When I am on call I never turn down anything!!

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Retired, but have a little part time job which has some really nice perks. At my age I am pretty happy with the weapons I have. I usually only sell one of mine when someone I know asks to buy one of mine.

BrandonMF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was saving for a house with my fiancee, working my ass off, when she cheated on me. Moved back in with my parents and that left me a fairly handsome sum to do with as I please. Although I've slowed down lately and started trying to be a bit more thrifty with my dough.

Disregard females, acquire firearms.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't use tobacco or alcohol. Oh and apparently I don't shoot often (besides testing my LC9 it's been about a year since I busted a cap) so I can afford my addiction. I am addicted to work.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My daughter swims competitively so most of our cash goes to hotels, entry fees, training & water fees and equipment. Plan is for this to turn into a scholarship then I'll have all that college money to spend :-)

You guys got me thinking about donating plasma now though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom