How many of you guys are loosing your hair or are bald.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My hair started thinnng in my 30s. I fought the good fight, but finally about 15 years ago I was getting ready in the morning and just finally decided to shave it all off. Got out half way through it and went into the other room and asked my wife if she'd give me a hand. She looked up and about fainted. 😁 😁

Ever since then I've kept it shiny and smooth. Once in a while I'd get the urge to grow it back, but about a couple weeks into it and I'd get a full view of how patchy my "hair" is now and out comes the razor.

I joke that all of the hair on my head fell down and got stuck in my ears and on my chin. 😁

capnkirk462

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My hair on top started thinning around 30. Still have a good amount of fuzz on the spot. I have always buzzed my head since I was 19. Except for my Air Force years, usually got a flat top or high and tight. Weirdly I am the only one in my family with it. My dad saw me after it happened and asked where the hell that came from? I answered two words "Air Force". A lot of guys had thinning or balding heads in my job. Pretty sure some of the chemicals that I used will be the end of me. For more info https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/sh...es-among-u-s-military-airmen-and-ground-crews

Latest posts

Top Bottom