Howard Leight Impact Sport question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Coda

I was wondering what you guys think of these because I'm interested in them. So, are they durable, do they cancel the shot quickly or is there a delay, and do you like them?

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had a pair for about a year and have nothing bad to say. I have changed the batteries once. They were still working but I thought they could use a freshening. Noise cancellation seems to be immediate, I'm sure there is a short delay but I can't really hear one. Fairly low profile. They do shift some when getting your face down on a rifle or shotgun stock, but not bad. Not enough to break the seal on your ears or get in your way. I only notice it at the range on my own. Not when using them in a competition. Spend the money and thank us later for the encouragement. I'll never use something that isn't electronic again if I can help it.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
for the price you pay, they really can't be beat. They are a great set of electronic earmuffs. Most of my friends have bought some after trying mine.

Soonr80

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do any of you use hearing aids? I do, and I'm wondering if I can wear these over my hearing aids or would I need to remove them like I do with my regular muffs.

Thanks

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a pair that amplified everything. Sent them back. Replacement pair worked OK unless shooting rifles then they always wanted to unseat themselves and ring my ears. Not too bad for hunting. Lost my last pair sometime in the last 10 months. Been wearing plugs since. Will have a suppressor for deer this fall.

Latest posts

Top Bottom