i am not a whinner, but...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow. That is just unbelievable. Thank God you're alive. Literally. Our prayers are with you. Keep us posted and let usl know of any needs we might help with.

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morning and heartfelt thanks to all. The updates are slow because not much new to say. I got out if bed 2 times yesterday and that was an interesting experience the right leg can suport weight but it comes with a hi price in pain. Left leg has an external fixeater on and in it. No weight allowed yet.I have to broken rids and busied lungs so conversation is slow. The pelvice is screwed back together. I can have visitors but be prepared I look rough. That most important thing I have learned is ever day after last friday is a gift. I welcome the pain it means I am alive. So many things could have went wrong and I feel blessed and so very lucky. Thank you for all your support.

Phat Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
glad to here you got up ! I was in that same hospital a year ago last November. the staff was super and the food wasn't to bad either. I had my right hip revised so I know how the non weight bearing is! keep the faith and keep moving :) . get well soon .

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
God bless you, John. This is still just unbelievable. My busted-up hip was nothing compared to what you are enduring. My thoughts and prayers are with you daily. Keep us updated as you feel up to it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom