i am not a whinner, but...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOW!

Thank God you're allright John. I heard about that on the news.

Prayers offered for a speedy and full recovery and also thanks that it wasn't worse!

Ps. I know somewhat how it feels. I had a close encounter on my sportbike with a semi during stop and go traffic on the freeway in L.A. many years ago. NOT fun!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Glad you're ok, the physics involved with a collision like that were not in your favor, you're a miracle man!! Hope your recovery goes well:)

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Power to you, Superintendent Zane! Sleep well, and come off the pain meds slow. I didn't know and had nasty withdrawls.

Your wreck sounds worse than all the wrecks I've had combined!!! Hang in there, my lucky man. You are truly blessed, despite the injuries, and pain!!!

Ken Martin

Marksman
Reaction score
John, It is a miracle you're still alive. Your thanking God for it while suffering is inspiring. Many times we question why things like this happen to good folks. Your situation made me think of the book of Job in the Bible. I know you are tough and will be back shooting like a pro. God bless.
Ken

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yesterday at 4:30 in BA I was sitting at a red light in front of lowes on My new 2012 night rod special. I was first in line thank God. I was rearended by a school bus. The bike shot out from under me and I went for a 150 foot ride under the bus when the bus got stopped it was on my left foot. I had surgery last night and again on Monday. I have broken left femur shattered tibula and fibula and a shattered pelvice. Sever case of road rash on lower body. My bike was totaled. I am very thankful for many things. I am alive, I am not paralized. The bus driver never hit the breaks before impact and was going 35 mph. I dont know what caused this to happen, all I know is I feel very lucky that I came out of this as good as I did. My fireams stayed in the holster, it ripped off a glove. THe police and EMTs and firemen where the best. I have gotten my weapon and bike back home.
I am thankful for to many things to list. God looking after me tops hat list.

You are one TOUGH man!!! Truly sorry to hear this, but I know you're a fighter and will make it through will a complete recovery! Prayers on the way brother!

Latest posts

Top Bottom