i am not a whinner, but...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trust me I know exactly how lucky I am. I am not paralyzed or dead. I survived the impact. I survived being dragged under a buss. There were so many things that could have happened to but did not. I will recover. I will be getting another motorcycle with big rearview mirrors I am gonna get an orange and black textile armored jacket. I wont be wasting the blessing I've been giving.

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure is a strange way to break in a new bike. Just kidding. Speedy recovery and best wishes.

That's pretty funny. I am gonna do a different kind of break in next time. Doc just came in and upped pain med from morphine every 2 hours ( max dose )and percocet every 3. To dialota every 2 hours. I am finding the buttons phone aren't where I though they were, I am able to nap good. I don't hurt when asleep but it can wake me up.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's pretty funny. I am gonna do a different kind of break in next time. Doc just came in and upped pain med from morphine every 2 hours ( max dose )and percocet every 3. To dialota every 2 hours. I am finding the buttons phone aren't where I though they were, I am able to nap good. I don't hurt when asleep but it can wake me up.

I've had doctors tell me that the body repairs itself faster during sleep, so get all you can. You'll be back in the saddle in no time.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We heard about your vehicular incident at Saturday's Oil Capital IDPA match. Remember that we all are pulling for you!!

I know that soon you'll be wanting some food, other than hospital fare. Let me know what that is, when you're ready, and I'll bring it up. Anything else you need, anything, please PM me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom