I have decided that what's left of my life

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you ever bought hot links from the little hole in the wall meat market on SE 29th street just west of Eastern Avenue on the north side of the street? They sell links they call X, XX, and XXX. The more X’s, the hotter the links.
Alex Rogers Meat Mkt 1925 SE 29th, yes, years ago. :thumbup3:

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you ever bought hot links from the little hole in the wall meat market on SE 29th street just west of Eastern Avenue on the north side of the street? They sell links they call X, XX, and XXX. The more X’s, the hotter the links.

You have to be a mean bastard to eat those XXX's.

I've had a few of those on a Friday and they ruined the whole weekend. I've done it more than once. I'm not all that bright.

The XX are as hot as any human being needs.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Roger’s Meat Market. Great place. I’ve been going there for 40 years. Love that they are making jerky again, too.
They also opened a location in Newcastle a couple of years ago. Good people.

I'm picking up 3 cases of links there this afternoon, for the weekend Dove hunt crew.

1 of each, cause I'm kinda dumb. Hot, Extra Hot, and 3 Mile Island is what we call them.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These; yes these XXX Hot Links may bear further investigation on my part. I likes me some good hot Hot Links.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These; yes these XXX Hot Links may bear further investigation on my part. I likes me some good hot Hot Links.

They are as close to inedible as anything I've ever eaten. My kid says they are hotter than the blazin wings at BWW. I've never had a blazin wing, but those links will bring a tear, and take your breath. I highly suggest you try some.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Roger’s Meat Market. Great place. I’ve been going there for 40 years. Love that they are making jerky again, too.
They also opened a location in Newcastle a couple of years ago. Good people.
I'm gonna check that place out. Just a mile up from Wheelers. I used to go to Wheelers all the time, but they got kinda pricey after the tornado.

Latest posts

Top Bottom