Lankford proposes changing Columbus Day with Juneteenth Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure how it's deconstructing America, but I wish they'd go a step further and push Juneteenth to be a national holiday.

In fact, I wish they'd do the same for MLK day, presidents day, and St. Patties day. The first six months of the year are pretty bare of three day weekends.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not sure how it's deconstructing America...........

Tearing down our history. Destroying our monuments. Etc. It's a deliberate ploy to erase our history.

Totalitarian regimes do it in order to remake their conquest after their own image. If we remember the sacrifices of our forebears, then we're more likely to follow their example. Eliminate their example and we'll fall for anything.

You didn't think rioters simply hated a rock in a museum, did you?

For example:
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/07/nihilism-and-attacks-monuments-john-radzilowski/
"Nihilism and Attacks on Monuments: The signal of a turn toward totalitarianism."

Last edited:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Not sure how it's deconstructing America, but I wish they'd go a step further and push Juneteenth to be a national holiday.

In fact, I wish they'd do the same for MLK day, presidents day, and St. Patties day. The first six months of the year are pretty bare of three day weekends.

Says the guy who’s not even registered to vote. News flash, MLK and President’s Day are already holidays that cause 3 day weekends early in the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to apply the if-you-didn't-vote-you-can't-complain principle: if you don't call his office and let him know how you feel, you don't have a right to be a gripe about it on a forum.

We've got to be more than the silent majority to stop the direction our country is going.
SPEAK UP!
Take 3 minutes that you would spend on here and call his office.
SPEAK UP!

I'll even look up his phone for you lazy f**ks.
(202) 224-5754
https://contactsenators.com/oklahoma/james-lankford

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I contacted his office.

With all the info they need I hope I don't get put on a bunch of call lists or email lists.

Latest posts

Top Bottom