Lets talk Cowboy Boots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My first pair was a pair of Ariats. I wanted something with a rubber sole for good, year round wear. They just happened to be the most comfortable, reasonable boots on the floor, for me. I was looking under $200 at the time. I have a good friend who works as a site manager for a construction company. He wears Ariats every day to the job site and they're holding up great. He beats the hell out of those boots and he's had them for a few years.

I have a hand-me-down pair of Naconas from ca. 1989 and they're awesome. My father in law passed them on to me after putting some miles on them. They're full quill ostrich with a quilted ostrich upper. He replaced the soles once, did a lot of dancing in them back in the day and they still look like they could be new. I'm not sure if Nacona is still as good as they used to be, but my boots are great.

COBrien

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm an Ariat convert. Ex-GF worked in Men's Boots at Langston's down in packin' town and talked me into a pair of Roughstocks. I now own another pair (in black) which I've worn to work daily since 2011. Ariat's soles are a bit stiffer than others, that's true. But they break in good.

Also, every pair of Ariats is shipped from the factory with gel-type insoles. But most places pull them out before they hit the shelves. ASK FOR THE INSOLES and you'll never go back to anything else.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We need some pics in this thread, anyone care to post up their boots?

I'm on the market for some, so I'm interested in seeing what you all are wearing.

noslogto

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Boulet wears well for me. They are Canadian made, but many of the boot stores carry them. I would love to have a pair of their Caiman gator boots, but just can't stand to fork out the $500+.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We need some pics in this thread, anyone care to post up their boots?

I'm on the market for some, so I'm interested in seeing what you all are wearing.

Gave right around $100 at Sheplers for the Tony Lama boots.

uploadfromtaptalk1375843315465.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom