Letter Yo Joes' Crab Shack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I applaud what you're doing, but to me it really seems like a nasty letter. Using phrases like "never darken your door" and "your silly little signs" makes you sound really angry and bitter. Sounds like you're telling them off. People will immediately reject any argument from someone with an attitude, whether in person or in a letter. I know you feel frustrated, but it would be better to soften the tone and make it sound like it's from a reasonable person, not some nut. (sorry, no offense intended) You can still make sure they understand you're serious without sounding unreasonable.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I applaud what you're doing, but to me it really seems like a nasty letter. Using phrases like "never darken your door" and "your silly little signs" makes you sound really angry and bitter. Sounds like you're telling them off. People will immediately reject any argument from someone with an attitude, whether in person or in a letter. I know you feel frustrated, but it would be better to soften the tone and make it sound like it's from a reasonable person, not some nut. (sorry, no offense intended) You can still make sure they understand you're serious without sounding unreasonable.

Soften it like when anti gun people say we should be shot? Or like when they say that we are responsible for things like Newtown? Why are we expected to play so nice all the time while the other side can say anything? I get not being outright viscous like they are, but I see no need for the overly pc approach either. I didn't get to crazy in my words to Joe's, I made no personal attacks. And those signs are silly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom