MacGyver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gun001guns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone remember a show about a guy that was held in a fake town where all the people in the town were either being held against there will or worked for the bad guy. Everyone was called by a number like 3. He was always trying to escape but never quite made it. Seems like at the beginning of the show had something like a big wheeled tricycle or bike. I think he was like a brush spy. Came on ate at night in the early 90s around 1 am? Anyone?

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In College my friends would call me MacGyver when ever I made strange stuff that worked.
Don't even remember some of the stuff now...how strange.

Last edited:

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone remember a show about a guy that was held in a fake town where all the people in the town were either being held against there will or worked for the bad guy. Everyone was called by a number like 3. He was always trying to escape but never quite made it. Seems like at the beginning of the show had something like a big wheeled tricycle or bike. I think he was like a brush spy. Came on ate at night in the early 90s around 1 am? Anyone?

Persons Unknown was the show I believe but it was the whole town that was held, not just one person.

hard_r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Star Trek
i103.photobucket.com_albums_m144_lucia316_captain_kirk.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom