Marijuana card

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well folks are trying to mix things together that the alphabet agents want separate.

We cant have state made suppessors, without going thru the hoops to have one, but we can have state grown pot. Heck can even grow your own now, and the feds leave you alone.

Try that with a NFA item, see what happens.

Its absurd the laws that are on the books that get a head turned away from or towards.
It's the laws that are absurd; where in the U.S. Constitution does it give the Federal Government the authority to criminalize the consumption of a plant, or restrict the rights laid out in the Bill of Rights? You should be able to shoot a full auto, short barreled, suppressed rifle while smoking a joint. It's none of the Federal Government's business, and sure as hell isn't the business of unconstitutionally-created Federal law enforcement agencies.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know that in their infinite and perverted 'wisdom' our government has declared Marijuana as a Class I drug right up there with killer drugs like heroin, ecstasy, and fentanyl, but can anyone point out the actual law(s) or wording that makes it illegal for someone using a Class I drug to be banned from purchasing/owning a firearm?

Or is this just another one of those - 'the ATF said . . . , therefore . . . ' piece of BS instead of an actual Congressionally enacted and signed into law by the Prez, piece of legislation?
See post #7. U.S. code says you are a prohibited person if you are an unlawful user of controlled substances…it includes firearms and ammunition.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“Shall not be infringed” doesn’t really mean what it says, unfortunately.
1690167116881.jpeg

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Marijuana does alter the mind, just like some other drugs both legal and illegal. It is a good thing for some to treat different thing. Some mental condition should not be allowed to have guns. Who and how to determine that needs to be looked at. I feel for those who suffer with PTSD, cancer treatment and many other things that need the treatment. I wish there was a good answer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom