Marijuana card

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Marijuana does alter the mind, just like some other drugs both legal and illegal. It is a good thing for some to treat different thing. Some mental condition should not be allowed to have guns. Who and how to determine that needs to be looked at. I feel for those who suffer with PTSD, cancer treatment and many other things that need the treatment. I wish there was a good answer.
Yes it does alter the mind and I would never fire my guns or even handle one if I was intoxicated or high. I use pot to treat my neuropathy pain and only at night before bed so I can sleep without the pain. There are no drugs that any of my Drs. can give me that stops the pain at all, unlike weed.

Skyblues

New to the site!
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Yes True…
But as stated before if your under the influence of marijuana, alcohol, or any kind of narco all bets are off… Don’t partake and carry period..,
I never have. I don't even go to the range even if I've had just a couple of beers.
One thing that confused me is why the man is concerned about not being able to get a carry permit because he has a medical marijuana card. This post said that he lived in Bartlesville. If that is the case, he doesn't need a carry permit, right? Or am I missing something?

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you have a badge or you can only carry concealed with a permit. Anyone can open carry.

http://webserver1.lsb.state.ok.us/cf_pdf/2019-20 ENR/hB/HB2597 ENR.PDF
6. The carrying of a firearm, concealed or unconcealed, loaded or unloaded, by a person who is twenty-one (21) years of age or ENR. H. B. NO. 2597 Page 4 older or by a person who is eighteen (18) years of age but not yet twenty-one (21) years of age and the person is a member or veteran of the United States Armed Forces...

Last edited:

Valhallajack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The carrying, possession, and use of any weapon by a peace officer or other person authorized by law to carry a weapon in the performance of official duties and in compliance with the rules of the employing agency; but I'm just saying it would be wise to read about the law for one's self. Not trust it to a web forum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom