Marijuana card

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The carrying, possession, and use of any weapon by a peace officer or other person authorized by law to carry a weapon in the performance of official duties and in compliance with the rules of the employing agency; but I'm just saying it would be wise to read about the law for one's self. Not trust it to a web forum.
If you have a badge or you can only carry concealed with a permit. Anyone can open carry.
Steve Brule - kc0kqKNFu7v35gPkwB.gif

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes it does alter the mind and I would never fire my guns or even handle one if I was intoxicated or high. I use pot to treat my neuropathy pain and only at night before bed so I can sleep without the pain. There are no drugs that any of my Drs. can give me that stops the pain at all, unlike weed.
Anything they could prescribe you that would, would be hell on your liver too

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes it does alter the mind and I would never fire my guns or even handle one if I was intoxicated or high. I use pot to treat my neuropathy pain and only at night before bed so I can sleep without the pain. There are no drugs that any of my Drs. can give me that stops the pain at all, unlike weed.
Have you tried Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) for the neuoropathy pain? I was taking 600mg three times a day and it was helping mine out tremendously - don't get me wrong, if I eat junk food it will over-power the ALA, but if I do my part the ALA will do it's part. It may take a week or so before it really kicks in.
I switched to Benfotiamine (300mg once or twice daily) recently along with R Lipoic Acid (100mg at night) and that seems to be doing pretty good as well (bonus is Benfotiamine is cheaper, but not the R Lipoic Acid, but the 100mg pill is way smaller than the 600mg pill).

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would think that anyone who has their card in OK would not be able to even buy a gun due to fed law in regard to drugs? I'm not an attorney and do not have a card. Just as I understood things, the state law means nothing when buying a gun. I suppose that guy could have already owned his before he got his card.
Firstly having a medical marijuana card should not restrict you from anything, that's about the equivalent of saying because a doctor prescribed you a mood stabilizer so therefore you cannot carry a gun. Completely ridiculous logic from a "reefer madness" Era if you ask me. I would much rather have a stoner in possession of a weapon than someone that is drunk.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you tried Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) for the neuoropathy pain? I was taking 600mg three times a day and it was helping mine out tremendously - don't get me wrong, if I eat junk food it will over-power the ALA, but if I do my part the ALA will do it's part. It may take a week or so before it really kicks in.
I switched to Benfotiamine (300mg once or twice daily) recently along with R Lipoic Acid (100mg at night) and that seems to be doing pretty good as well (bonus is Benfotiamine is cheaper, but not the R Lipoic Acid, but the 100mg pill is way smaller than the 600mg pill).
No I havent tryed that but I will.

Latest posts

Top Bottom