Most fun Motorcycle you have ever riden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably my first sportbike, a 1989 Katana 600 in bright red.

It was the most fun because I had never had anything with that type of power and handling before but at the same time it wasn't a monster so I could mange it ok.

Fun little bike even if it did top out at 135 and felt like you were pushing a snowplow at that speed. :)

My first sport bike was a 1993 Katana 750. It was fun and one day in a vacant field accross from my house I found my self doing donuts on it and realized I needed to get rid of it because it no longer scared me. Good times

TEXAN_OKIE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
back 30+ yrs ago when i was about 14 i jumped on my brothers kaw650 that you had to roll down the hill and pop the clutch to start it and find out the throttle was stuck wide open now that was fun

Stackle2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2001 Hayabusa with 1528 big bore kit, 75 shot direct port, ohlins suspension, and aftermarket TCS. Loved that bike. Stupid fast, and could still outrun my Ducati 999rs through the twisties.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My first sport bike was a 1993 Katana 750. It was fun and one day in a vacant field accross from my house I found my self doing donuts on it and realized I needed to get rid of it because it no longer scared me. Good times

I hear you! Sometimes it's good to have a healthy fear of the machine to keep you from being too crazy lol.

1978 Kawasaki KZ1000Z1R bought it from a friend, brakes were wore out chain and sprockets were worn out. Wicked fast bike and probably the smartest thing I ever did was to sell that bike.

That's a screamer dude... love those bikes!

back 30+ yrs ago when i was about 14 i jumped on my brothers kaw650 that you had to roll down the hill and pop the clutch to start it and find out the throttle was stuck wide open now that was fun

ROFL!!!! I am picturing this scene in my head as I read it. Too bad there isn't some video, that would make the highlight reel fo sho! :)

Ugh... I need another bike now. I miss riding.

ekdkdk1

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i have always been a crotch rocket rider. but last year i went out and bought me a 2009 harley davidson springer.. skull and bones. edition. and i have to admit. i finally get it.. i would never go back to jap bikes. but i have really enjoyed my harley

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 2004 Honda CB50R. DOHC 4-valve, 14,500 redline, 6-speed transmission, adjustable shocks, and 156 lb full of gas.

I just wish it was street legal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom