NCAA Claims minorities aren't smart enough...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OMG. I'm laughing so hard right now. Every time I hear the next dumbazz thing I naively think it can't get any worse. The folks that aren't smart are the ones that continue to allow this idiotic way of thinking to continue.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’d think It’s a lot harder to be a straight A student if your mom works three jobs and your dad is in prison, than if you lived in Oak tree in Edmond where you scoot over to your girlfriends House on a golf cart. And the title of this thread is very disingenuous and fairly offensive

uhhhh......did you just sterotype?

Why, I think you did.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’d think It’s a lot harder to be a straight A student if your mom works three jobs and your dad is in prison, than if you lived in Oak tree in Edmond where you scoot over to your girlfriends House on a golf cart. And the title of this thread is very disingenuous and fairly offensive
Some people make decisions in their lives that can make them better citizens for this country. Some choose a life of crime and some choose a life of wanting to thrive in this society that has evolved since once LbJ instituted the great society that killed black fatherhood and made it profitable to be a single mom.
it’s tough to be a black kid now unless you have a parent willing to sacrifice it all and shield the child from the rampant crime in that community.
Some are was willing to do that.

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can tell that things have really regressed, when the primary defense has defaulted back to "Klan", and not "Stormfront".
“You don’t want trans kid pride parades?! You NAZI!!!”

“Wait, you mean the Nazis were against the globohomo agenda?! Wow! I wonder what else they believed in (starts reading banned books)…?”

“NO DONT DO THAT!!!!”

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
“You don’t want trans kid pride parades?! You NAZI!!!”

“Wait, you mean the Nazis were against the globohomo agenda?! Wow! I wonder what else they believed in (starts reading banned books)…?”

“NO DONT DO THAT!!!!”
True history isn't taught anywhere - you have to dig in yourself. WWII history in the United States is basically relegated to "Holocaust/Germans evil", and "Pearl Harbor".

Latest posts

Top Bottom