Neighbors scalped my yard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My deadbeat neighbors back yard. Waist deep
If that is how their backyard looks most of the time, then you my friend have a made-to-order way of solving your problem. Just toss a handful of Marijuana seeds into that unkept field of weeds and when they are not looking, water it well a few times.

Once the pot plants grow high enough to just start to become visible above the weeds, call the police and report it as an illegal pot-farm

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really feel bad for you guys with crappy neighbors. Probably 50 homes in our subdivision, two of which aren’t taken care of very well. Thankfully they aren’t my neighbors. My last house, in 40 years there was never a bad neighbor until the last year. Some idiot permissive parents moved in with high schoolers and next thing ya know there are loud parties, empty beer bottles in my yard and kids smoking pot out front. Oh joy!

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
THAT Gurl said “ And man, I am sorry. I've dealt with the same BS for 25 years now. At least they have finally stopped trying to talk to me when I'm out in the yard. 🙄🙄

So are you talking about the squirrels, in-laws, little wee folk in the grass or the neighbors ?? 🤣

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had an issue an hour ago with sorry neighbors. Walmart delivered our order to the house next door. The neighbor told the driver it wasn't their order and he left it there anyway because the labels had their address on the bags. The neighbor knew by the name on the bags that they belonged to us but, he didn't bother to let us know that they had our order. Our order included frozen foods that sat out on their driveway for at least 30 minutes in 92-degree heat. My wife had called Walmart to see where our order was and that was how we found out about the mistake. Then the Walmart driver came back to the neighbor's and brought the order to us. Maybe we can get better neighbors when their house sells.

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had an issue an hour ago with sorry neighbors. Walmart delivered our order to the house next door. The neighbor told the driver it wasn't their order and he left it there anyway because the labels had their address on the bags. The neighbor knew by the name on the bags that they belonged to us but, he didn't bother to let us know that they had our order. Our order included frozen foods that sat out on their driveway for at least 30 minutes in 92-degree heat. My wife had called Walmart to see where our order was and that was how we found out about the mistake. Then the Walmart driver came back to the neighbor's and brought the order to us. Maybe we can get better neighbors when their house sells.
That’s so inconsiderate , manners & social graces are rapidly becoming a thing of the past. Cherish good friends & neighbors, cultivate them.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I mow a few neighbors yards for free but I talk with them about it.
That small section is close enough to your yard i would think it would be in your best interest to mow it for them.
Really not hard to mow a small section of grass.

Maybe because I have great neighbors and I am one also.
I have even mowed some yards in the neighborhood that are too tall.
Wife reads on a neighborhood page about tall grass and neighbors bitching.

Quit bitchin and do something.

I will also say when new people move in this neighborhood that are within seeing distance of my property I make cookies and take them a batch.

How many neighbors still do that. I am only 55 years old so that is not in my age group.

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That small section is close enough to your yard i would think it would be in your best interest to mow it for them.
Really not hard to mow a small section of grass.

Quit bitchin and do something.

^^^This right here.

If this is the worst thing you have going on in your life - then be thankful. Very thankful.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well if you ever find a solution let me know as I'm dealing with the exact same thing, only thing is on the other side of me is a neighbor that never mows. Does not matter how much I try to keep my yard nice I'm between 2 morons that do not care at all.

Been there, still am.

Only its one to my right, upkeep has gotten better but she ignores the moles and fire ants, so they become my problem fast.

Across the road the place looks like a salvage yard. Nice enough guy, kids are decently behaved, but damn the place looks like ass.

I dont even like to sit out on the porch in the evenings on my days off due to the scenery, but thats my problem I figure.

Its the price I pay for living out of city limits.

Latest posts

Top Bottom