Neighbors scalped my yard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wait until the next time they mow or scalp their yard, have a sprayer full of ground sterilant mixed “hot” and ready to go. After they go to bed, spray the mix in their yard, after a while no more problem and they might think they killed it them selves by mowing too short. 😁😁

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Maybe because I have great neighbors and I am one also.
I have even mowed some yards in the neighborhood that are too tall."

In our neighborhood we do the same for each other. My grass & weeds got tall when I was gone for 3 weeks this early summer and my neighbor across the street mowed mine. I have a neighbor that is a long haul trucker and when he is away for an extended time another neighbor mows his grass for FREE.

A neighbor (78 years old) of mine who keeps his yard immaculate, recently had to be hospitalized for an infected gallbladder and could not mow his yard for a few weeks (3 acres) and two neighbors mowed it for him until he recovered.

My wife and I are blessed to have great neighbors. We as neighbors help each other, loan each other tools and equipment, and assist in projects that require a few extra hands.

"I will also say when new people move in this neighborhood that are within seeing distance of my property I make cookies and take them a batch."

Keeps them from bitching about your ugly cars and overloaded trailer! LOL

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What should I do? Go b!tch, ask wtf yo, or just leave it because I might loose my 💩 on these neighbors. They're purple hair gang of degenerates. I have well kept grass they have a yard of weeds.View attachment 405144

Can you send them down my way? I'd like to turn them loose on a neighbor's yard.

Last edited:

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...Ok...do this manly....or act like dylan muhvaney

Go next door ..ring the doorbell ...OH, Be naked when doing this...

Tell who ever answers the door you'd like to come in....put your foot in the door like the old salesman use to do

Invite them over for drinks, tell them you have a pot card too...

Say your thinking of letting them mow your lawn, and you'll wash their windows,...

ask if you can use the bathroom,.....then proceed to take a bath,.....make sure you leave a ring of filth in the tub..

...as you leave the house ....say the hot water was a little cool, that you'll adjust it when you come back...

See...how easy this is....

Remind them to vote democrat and sprut off some times about a local drag show, if they want to go...

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Most cities have an ordinance about how high the grass can be if they will actually enforce it. I would mow that part of the yard frequently if it was mine. I also see a lot of stuff leaning against the house and honestly, the pics of the part that aren’t scalped don’t look like you’ll win yard of the month.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait until the next time they mow or scalp their yard, have a sprayer full of ground sterilant mixed “hot” and ready to go. After they go to bed, spray the mix in their yard, after a while no more problem and they might think they killed it them selves by mowing too short. 😁😁
They more than likely wouldnt care if you done that for them then they dont have to worry about mowing at all, it would be in their favor. People like that dont care what their yard looks like it could be plain dirt and they would like it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom