one man army

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree about the host. He is the biggest tool of all. I only watched the first episode and thought it was okay. The mouthy civilian kid whooped everyone, even the large black guy who got into a pissing contest with him in the very beginning. we'll see if it turns into a good show or slides slightly further down hill into the big greasy turd it's headed for. Getting rid of the movie voice host would help tremendously.

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The host used to be on "Man-Woman-Wild" and I thought that was interesting to watch. I don't know what SF Group he was reportedly in, but on one episode where they were in the Amazon, he talked about being in a firefight in that area and losing some buddies. Not sure if that was true but it kind of set off the BS detector. Kind of like on "Sons Of Guns" last night when Chris asked Flem about his military experience in the air force. Flem said that the snipers would ride in the back of helicopters and shoot bad guys on boats if they stuck their head out and then also about them infiltrating behind enemy lines in Afghanistan for combat missions. Only air force guys I say go out were the JTAC guys and I'll say they did a good job. I doubt the rest of the air force people over there barely left Bagram.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The host used to be on "Man-Woman-Wild" and I thought that was interesting to watch. I don't know what SF Group he was reportedly in, but on one episode where they were in the Amazon, he talked about being in a firefight in that area and losing some buddies. Not sure if that was true but it kind of set off the BS detector. Kind of like on "Sons Of Guns" last night when Chris asked Flem about his military experience in the air force. Flem said that the snipers would ride in the back of helicopters and shoot bad guys on boats if they stuck their head out and then also about them infiltrating behind enemy lines in Afghanistan for combat missions. Only air force guys I say go out were the JTAC guys and I'll say they did a good job. I doubt the rest of the air force people over there barely left Bagram.

Yeah....he's a former Green Beret if I'm not mistaken.

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
its ok, I just wish they would bring back "special ops missions" on the military channel where Will Willis takes on 4-5 enemey in a one man suicide mission, that show was good, but 6 episodes and its gone...

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
its ok, I just wish they would bring back "special ops missions" on the military channel where Will Willis takes on 4-5 enemey in a one man suicide mission, that show was good, but 6 episodes and its gone...

I totaly forgot about that show. It was a blast to watch! Especially watching the reactions of the Op4 when Will would blow up a target or shoot a few of them and disappear. Or when Will would get pissed at HQ when they hit him with a frag mission. "You can't sit in an office and try to control the movements of an operator on the ground!" lol. They need to bring that one back!

Latest posts

Top Bottom